Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Top 5 Pokémon That Should Have Got a Mega Evolution

#5 Gallade

I believe Gallade should of got a Mega Evolution since Ralts' female evolution Gardevoir received one and rumor has it if Pokémon Z comes out, it'll have more Mega Evolution. Let see if this knight receives one.
  
#4 Zoroark


Everyone's favorite shapeshifting fox does deserve a mega evolution. If Zoroark gets a Mega Evolution, I hope he gets at least a 2nd typing instead of just being a pure Dark type.

#3 All the Pseudo-legendary Pokémon
Yes, I know 2 of the 6 pseudo-legendary Pokémon (Tyranitar & Garchomp) have a mega evolution. Yet if all of them had one,  just imagine how powerful these Pokémon will be against some real legendary Pokémon.

#2 All the starters
                                                   
                
Everyone knows this needs to happen since because how only Kanto Starters and Blaziken received Mega Evolution. Why not, all of them with all new designs and maybe even new type combinations. If any of these get a mega evolution, I'll definitely get a Mega Sceptile or Swampert or Infernape since those are my favorite starters, that don't have mega evolutions yet.  

#1 Arcanine 

Dubbed the Legardary Pokémon, like my Fact 12 stated. Arcanine does need a Mega Evolution because it has been millions of fans favorite dog Pokémon since Generation I compared to the other animal based Pokémon. If Arcanine gets a Mega Evolution, I will finally get X or Y depending on what game, it's featured in.

2 comments: