Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Danny's Top 5 Pokémon

Number 1 ~ Salamence

Salamence is my favourite Pseudo Legendary Dragon.
He can learn fly at L50 without the HM which in my view is pretty sweet!
I'm very into raising Pokémon above L50 as I love very strong Pokémon, I currently have one in X that is L86


Number 2 ~ Milotic

Milotic is my favourite water type, she evolves via her beauty level being so high from a Feebas.
She learns some pretty cool moves like Refresh and Water Pluse..
She is water typed, which is my favourite type behind Dragons..
I hope she can come in X/Y soon as I'd love to see her in glorious 3D



Number 3 ~ Aegislash

One of my favourites from Gen VI his ability to switch formes is amazing! he can go into Blade Forme with such moves as Sacred Sword, Night Slash and Shadow Claw, he can also turn back into Shield Forme when he uses King's Shield Swords Dance And Iron Defence
His stats are a little edgy, but he does have the cool ability to put his defence into attack and visa versa, his design is unique and I love it so much, I love his shiny form...




Number 4 ~ Gardevoir

Gardevoir is my favourite Hoenn Pokémon
She looks beautiful and is one of my favourite types the Psychic type
She has a great moveset and great stats
My favourite Psychic move is Psybeam and Psychic
I love her Mega form in X & Y
Her only sprite looks like she just attended a wedding, yet as for her shiny sprite, it looks like she just attended a funeral, it's so beautiful though I must admit!




Number 5 ~ Venusaur

Venusaur is my favourite Duel Type final starter evolution being Grass/Poison and being from the only starter to be a duel type from a baby,
He learns some pretty cool moves such as Sleep Powder/Sludge Bomb/Petal Blizzard and a few he learns by TM like Earthquake.
I love his mega form and have him as L82 in X.




No comments:

Post a Comment