Friday, October 25, 2013

Gengar Review

Pokemon are interesting creatures, each have there own personality, strength and weakness . But my personal favorite is Gengar. I mean just wow. Straight away I rate him 10/10 he so cool he been in everyone of my teams since I first got pokemon Red. When I first got him I had to beg my friend to trade  him straight back to me. And in pokemon silver it was the first time I got a pokemon to level 100.

But did  you kno Gengar, along with Nidorino with whom it battles in the beginning of The original Pokemon games and there remakes, originate from the capsule monster manga, the precursor to the Pokémon franchise. 

It creepiest pokedex entry came in firered. It is said to emerge from darkness to steal the lives of those who become lost in mountains. Lucky for us we all get a map!!

 Gengar makes a great offensive threat in any team,  and offers an excellent offensive movepool. Despite these positive he does have two draw backs. It's  paper-thin defensive stats, and its weakness to Dark-type moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment