Saturday, October 26, 2013

Charizard Review

For as long as I can remember Charizard had it all Power, Speed, and Defense. 
Everyone wanted one. I remember being a noob to Pokemon and buying my first Pokemon game was Red version. 
Something about the little fire lizard Charmander. 

I always picked him and felt bad if I didn't.
I couldn't wait to trade him into the other games and use him there as well. 

When my Charmander first evolved into Charmeleon and then finally into Charizard I felt like I had accomplished something.
I always took care of my Charizard and was the only Pokemon I ever had to reach level 100 in the Red/Blue/Yellow series.
I'll never forget the Red Pokedex entry, "It spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders. It starts forest fires unintentionally." 
Maybe theres a reason we can't find them in the wild? Like they'd burn down the entire forest? 
We all saw how Ash's Charizard acted at first. They are hot tempered, but to me, Charizard will always be number one!

No comments:

Post a Comment